I sat down to talk with customer service representative, Mitch Gardner, to ask him a few questions about his career working for an insurance company. Mitch has been an Eagle Point Insurance Group employee since January 2016 and has been a licensed insurance agent since February 2016. Mitch joined the Eagle Point Insurance team and has loved being a part of this company! Here are some questions that will help you get to know Mitch a little bit more!
1. Why did you choose to work for an insurance company? I wanted to utilize my college degree in a field I could feel challenged in and apply my skill set to.
2. What is your favorite part about working for Eagle Point Insurance Group? The work atmosphere is very friendly and our office works as a cohesive team exceptionally well.
3. What do you love most about working with our clients? It’s a good feeling to know that I can help give clients peace of mind and provide them with the answers to any questions they have.
4. What is your favorite part of the day? The late evening, nothing like finishing out a day of work or play with a good meal and maybe a movie.
5. What is your favorite meal? I think the best answer I can provide is, all of them.
6. What are hobbies you enjoy doing in your free time? Hiking and taking trips are going to be at the top of my list this summer. I hope to start doing more hobby projects involving customization painting projects, and maybe build a bookshelf. I have finished my time at college and will have some time to fill.
Thank you to Mitch for answering some of these questions and allowing our clients, and hopeful future clients to get to know him a little bit better!